Anonymous

What Does Paddock Mean?

2

Yooti Bhansali Profile
Yooti Bhansali answered
A paddock refers to an area enclosed mainly with a fence, which is used mainly in order for horses to graze. It is simply an enclosure or a field that is reserved for livestock to graze.

In the play Macbeth by William Shakespeare, the word paddock is used to describe a toad by the witches. This is because paddock is actually an archaic English word for the animal toad.

In sports terminology, a paddock is a closed area at a racetrack in which the horses are gathered, saddled and padded at before the start of every race. It is also used to describe a place located in an automobile racetrack where the cars are made ready for a race. A rugby field is frequently referred to as a paddock.

The first thing that comes to mind is a rugby field, it's also called paddock. Even though I'm more into basketball, and sometimes, I even bet on basketball online, but I know enough info about many types of sports. I thought about watching rugby matches as well, but they're not that entertaining for me.

Anonymous