Anonymous

What Does ESPN Stand For?

10

10 Answers

anup maurya Profile
anup maurya answered
ESPN is an abbreviation of Entertainment and Sports Programming Network. The network is dedicated to sports 24 hours a day. It was founded by Scott Rasmussen and his father Bill Rasmussen, and launched on September 7, 1979. ESPN broadcasts primarily out of its studios in Bristol, Connecticut and is available in over 77 million homes in the United States. The name of the company was shortened to "ESPN Inc." in February 1985.

ESPN is 80 percent owned by ABC, Inc., which is an indirect subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. The Hearst Corporation holds the remaining 20 percent interest in ESPN.
Joy G Profile
Joy G answered
ESPN formerly stood for the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, but I'm not sure if it still does
suman kumar Profile
suman kumar answered
ESPN stands for Entertainment Sports Program Network
raghu raman Profile
raghu raman answered
ESPN stands for entertainment and sports programming network
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
Every sport played nationwide. Just kidding it means Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

Answer Question

Anonymous