Anonymous

What Does Methamphetamine Mean?

3

Lakshmipriya Nair Profile
Methamphetamine is a stimulant drug. It is also known as speed or amphetamines. It is used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride that acts as a stimulant for the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant. It is illegal to use this drug or consume it in most countries. It creates or induces a strong feeling of euphoria and is highly psychologically addictive in nature. Meth, crank, crystal etc are the other street names for this stimulant. Decreased appetite and insomnia are some of the side effects caused by methamphetamine.

Methamphetamine is most of the time used for recreational purposes but at times it is also prescribed for medicinal uses as a treatment for Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy. It is sold under the name of Desoxyn. The users of this stimulant may may become obsessed or perform repetitive tasks such as cleaning, hand-washing or assembling and disassembling objects.

It's a drug, but I can tell you it's way more serious than just cannabis because its effect on health is really bad. But as for cannabis, it's not like that at all, it has a ton of health benefits, and after reading an article by the link, I even decided to start growing it at my place. But I'd never deal with hard drugs for sure.

Anonymous