What Does Graceful Mean?

2

1. Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
  2. A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
  3. A sense of fitness or propriety.

1. A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
    2. Mercy; clemency.

4. A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
  5. A temporary immunity or exemption; a reprieve.
  6. Graces Greek & Roman Mythology. Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.

1. Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
    2. The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
    3. An excellence or power granted by God.

7. A short prayer of blessing or thanksgiving said before or after a meal.
  8. Grace Used with His, Her, or Your as a title and form of address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
  9. Music. An appoggiatura, trill, or other musical ornanment in the music of 16th and 17th century England.

Showing grace of movement, form, or proportion: “Capoeira is a graceful ballet of power and control, artists kicking and jumping in.

I am looking for healthier ways to take care of myself and I found some medicines on this website but I have my doubts they are nutritional supplements that claim to take care of your skin and it is something very rare but I like to think that it is a new medicine that will help the development of a new trend you who think about the drug.

Anonymous