Anonymous

My Dad Passed Away And I Want To Get A Tattoo To Remember Him. How Do You Say 'Always In My Heart' In French? 

4

Florent Lefortier Profile
“Always in my heart” is toujours dans mon cœur in French. Notice that the o and the e are joined together – if you’re going to get a tattoo, you want to make sure that it’s spelled correctly!

Here are some other tattooable phrases that you could use to commemorate a loved one (or say to somebody that's still alive):

• Je t’aime = “I love you”
  • Tu me manques = “I miss you”
Think Carefully About Your Tattoo Lots of people get tattoos to commemorate loved ones, but some people regret their choice of design. Ideally, you want a tattoo that makes you feel good when you see it – one that reminds you of your father when he was alive, and of the positive memories you have of him.

Choose the words carefully – they should mean something to you personally. Toujours dans mon cœur is a nice thing to write, but I wouldn’t suggest using a foreign language unless it has some connection to the person you’ve lost.

Hope this helps, and sorry for your loss.

I'm planning on getting some kind of symbolic tattoo too, but I haven't figured it out yet. I don't have any ideas in my head.

I've always been a fan of tattoos. I'm a big fan of rock culture and when I looked at my idols with hundreds of tattoos I always wanted to be as cool as they are and to get a lot of tattoos. When I was 18 I started looking for a good tattoo design that I want to get and I found this site https://glaminati.com/tattoo-ideas/ with tattoo ideas. There are a lot of tattoo ideas. I will leave a link for some of you. Maybe you can use it.

Anonymous