Anonymous

What Does Creative Mean?

7

Like you do things every time and you make like science projects
Sarah Profile
Sarah answered
Think about everything and make up stories and stuff using your imagination
Sam Dolarey Profile
Sam Dolarey answered
1.
Having the quality or power of creating.

2.
Resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.; imaginative: creative writing.

3.
Originative; productive (usually fol. By of).

4.
Facetious. using or creating exaggerated or skewed data, information, etc.: creative bookkeeping.
Well it means that you are very thoughtful about things. You make something new. You don't go normal. You make things that are designer condition.
shanno arora Profile
shanno arora answered
Creativity (or "creative") is a mental process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations between existing ideas or concepts.

To be honest, I don't have much time for creativity, because now I'm working very hard to promote my business online. It is very important to work safely because there are quite a few scammers on the Internet and I read in the article at this link that it is important to use really tested and reliable software in order to share files safely.

Anonymous