Anonymous

What Does Seeded Mean In Sports?

4

Lakshmipriya Nair Profile
Seeded in sports refers to arranging or ranking contestants in a game according to their skills and talents and the act of drawing for positions in a tournament. A top seed indicates a player who is superb in his field and most of the hopes are pinned on him and his performance. Seeding is done in such a way that the better players occupy more vital areas or play at the most important significant places.

For instance a star batsman would play at the opening and try to gather as much runs as he can, while a star fielder occupies a place where the ball is most likely to roll and from where it would be easy to stop the opponent. Thus seeding denotes placing, setting, ranking or grading players and their position on the basis of their skills and the contribution expected from them in the game.

That's just arranging players depending on their skills and so on. Coaches have to be really good at analyzing the team to bring up all the best from each player. Also, this skill can be useful for people who place bets just like me, and I could visit Takebet Philippines and make winning bets way more often, but for m=now, I still need to develop this skill.

Have any of you guys ever bet on sports? Is it possible to bet on a specific player? For example, that he will score a goal in a match?

I've been betting with us for 5 years and only recently found a great bookmaker 1xbet. I realized it was the best bookmaker when I got a bonus of $100 to my account. That was a shock for me, because I never got such a great bonus from a bookmaker before. Is it worth explaining why I chose this bookmaker?

Anonymous