The word analysis means 'breaking up'. It is the process of breaking the topics into smaller parts and then understanding them. Analysis is considered as an important part of a research study. When a researcher conducts a study, then after the data collection and interpretations, he comes up with his own judgments which are categorized as the analysis of the data.
- The separation of an intellectual or material whole into its constituent parts for individual study.
- The study of such constituent parts and their interrelationships in making up a whole.
- A spoken or written presentation of such study: Published an analysis of poetic meter.
The separation of a substance into its constituent elements to
determine either their nature (qualitative analysis) or their
proportions (quantitative analysis).
- The stated findings of such a separation or determination.
A branch of mathematics principally involving differential and integral
calculus, sequences, and series and concerned with limits and
- The method of proof in which a known truth is
sought as a consequence of a series of deductions from that which is
the thing to be proved.
- Linguistics. The use
of function words such as prepositions, pronouns, or auxiliary verbs
instead of inflectional endings to express a grammatical relationship;
for example, the cover of the dictionary instead of the dictionary's cover.
- Systems analysis.
It means to break something down