Anonymous

What Does The Last Number On My Driver's License Mean?

7

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

To be honest, I didn't think about it. But what I do know is that the first letter of the person's last name will be the first letter of the DL number. The last number of the second group of numbers in DL# and the first number of the 3rd group of numbers in DL will be the person's year of birth. By the way, I recently started using drivers license scanner  in my business. This scanner for example works as a multi-purpose gadget. Smart ID Engine contains special driver’s license recognition templates, which allow you to accurately and quickly recognize all the necessary data

kelly neuendorf Profile
kelly neuendorf answered
Well they shouldn't mean any things. As I know they shouldn't mean any thing unless its your personalized number plate.
Nj its your eyes color
1 black
2 brown
3 grey
4 blue
5 hazel
6 green
Means for dui convictions in florida license
It depends on what state you're from. Most likely it's an overflow value,  dealing with people with the same information as you.
If you are from Fl. It means someone else has a name same as you and they were born on the same date.
Someone said once within earshot that if you do not have a zero a a last number on your liscence it means that you have had that number of felonies against you.  I don't know if it is true.

Anonymous