Is there a name of the extended cord for rectangle shaped in Amazon so I can buy it.(I don't know the name)?


1 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

There are many cords with "rectangle shaped" plugs on the end.  Without knowing which one you are referring to, we can't answer your question.  But whatever it plugs into, will tell you what the receptacle is called ... So just to a search for "{whatever} extension cord".

Answer Question