What Does "Chicken In The Bread Pan Pickin Out Dough" Mean?

2

Have you ever had much to do with chickens?  Lay down a pan of anything and they'll try to eat it.  "Chicken in the bread pan picking out dough" is exactly what would happen if you set a pan full of dough down.  It's been a song lyric and used in square dancing for a very long time.  My mother knew it and I'm in my 60s.  You know the old song "Skip to M'Lou"?  It's line in that song and sung to that tune too.
Cara B
Cara B commented
So it is just relating to countriness. I see. One of my favorite songs. Thanx for info!♥

Actually, a couple of weeks ago I moved into a big house. There's new kitchen and once I made a decision to add equipment for keeping wine in normal state. Consequently, recently I found wine rack where I could find the one that would fit my kitchen. If you're also interested in this, try to use it either. 

Anonymous