Importance of c++
- C++ is a highly portable language and is often the language of choice for multi-device, multi-platform app development.
- C++ is an object-oriented programming language and includes classes, inheritance, polymorphism, data abstraction, and encapsulation.
- C++ has a rich function library.
- C++ allows exception handling and function overloading which is not possible in C.
- C++ is a powerful, efficient and fast language. It finds a wide range of applications – from GUI applications to 3D graphics for games to real-time mathematical simulations.
It used to be programmers bible and may be still is?