I Have Lost My CBSE 10th Original Certificate Before 1month. How Can I Get My Duplicate Certificate?


3 Answers

VJ krish Profile
VJ krish answered
Don't worry

you send a letter or phone call to the bord of institution

and they will said the correct procedure

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
First of all you have to go to c.b.s.e board and from there get a form and they will ask  you get a notification published in news paper in order to get notification published you have to get an FIR from police.After that you have to send the information along with the DD of Rs. 130 to the concerned states office and within15 days the c.b.s.e will send the copy of duplicate certificate
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered


Answer Question