Where To Register For Learnership Of Correctional Services Department?


2 Answers

Luke Wilcox Profile
Luke Wilcox answered
You can register for the Learnership of Correctional Services Department by visiting your closest Department of Labour office, or employment advice centre. They will provide you with several forms to complete, and will contact you if your application gets through to the next stage.

You should make sure that you apply for the correct position and ask any questions whilst you are there, so that you are fully informed and prepared for what you will need to do next. You can also apply online instead, which may be quicker and more convenient for you.

The Learnership of Correctional Services Department allows you to further your education and experience in the field that you wish to get into for your future career. It can be hard to get a job straight away after leaving university, so this will enhance your CV further and make you stand out from others.

For a learnership, you will need to already have a school or college degree in place. If you do not have a job at the moment, then there is a possibility that you may be eligible for Learnership allowance, to help fund you whilst you are on the course.

A learnership helps to prepare you for the world of business and the opportunity of setting up your own company. It gives you more knowledge and background to ensure you make well-informed decisions.

The minimum amount of time spent on a learnership is about one year, so you need to make sure that you are fully committed to sticking to this.
Amanda Wells Profile
Amanda Wells answered
You can go to your nearest Department of Labor office and ask them what form you need to fill in to apply for learnership with correctional services. They will contact you if your application is successful.

Answer Question