Explain elements of planning process
Planning is a key organizational process. It refers to creation and maintenance of a plan. It also includes the activities that are required to form a desired goal.
Planning is an outcome of creative thinking and intelligent behavior. The main elements of the planning process are as follows:
- Define the goal clearly.
- Identification of all the main issues that need to be addressed.
- Past performance review.
- Decide on the finances.
- Analyze the requirements and modes to achieve them.
- The type of plan and its structure.
- Identify shortcomings in concept.
- Strategies for the implementation.
- Periodic review.